Adorablebulldogs - Sick puppy

We bought our puppy nearly 3 yrs ago now from Michelle ...He should have been flown into Vancouver she changed the plans a few days before and flew him into Seattle! Probably because he was so sick and she knew he wouldn't have gotten through in Vancouver!

My partner travelled to get him we paid $100 for food that we never ever received! That puppy travelled all the way from Florida via Washington was even delayed!!!!...With no food! ...By the time my partner got him back to vancouver he was exhausted and very poorly! We had him straight in the vets asap!

Who diagnosed corona virus!!!....We had a very sick puppy Michelle said he was ok when he left! Yeh right!!!...The vet said this puppy had the virus before he left Florida it was in his system ...Will add photo of our 1st vet bill and believe me there were many more to follow!

....Luckily for us after months of treatment we finally got him healthy but we have had numerous health problems over the years ....We adore Eric who is nearly 3 now but wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone! Michelle is a disgrace ....We were told Eric was 100% English bulldog but he has long legs and definitely has boxer in him .....

Adorablebulldogs - Adorable Bulldogs

Additional Fees

I received a puppy that was deathly ill. I was told by Michelle that i would receive a new puppy or refund when at 7 months old i had to have Taz put to sleep because of renal failure.

We spent thousands of dollars trying to save him.

Its been years. Nothing was ever done.

Comments

That's absolutely heartbreaking that must have been devastating ...I wondered If my dog had brothers and sisters if so I'm sure they were probably ill too! ...Maybe they didn't survive ....My puppy Eric was born July 1015.....We just enjoy everyday we have with him as we really don't have any history of his parents ..

Adorablebulldogs - English Bulldog Dog Review from Homestead, Florida

5.0
Additional Fees

I paid on 8/26 and just received my puppy yesterday Michelle did say that free shipping takes a little longer so I waited to save the money. The puppy arrived a few minutes behind schedule yesterday but we love her to pieces she is great!!!

Overall good experience, great customer service updates.

Would recommend her, will be back again. Thanks Michelle

Product or Service Mentioned: Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

there is no puppy now shes selling fake semen too. your a witch, a fraud a liar.

And I cant wait till the day you rot in *** for all the people you ripped off.

She goes by Michelle Sotolongo

Michelle Rodriguez. For 1 buck her address is available on the internet.

to Anonymous #1319552

Where???

to Anonymous #1326383

Mari Michelle Sotolongo

(407) 384-7825

perezsotom@bellsouth.net

5036 Jetsail Dr, Orlando, FL 32812

Other residents: Julio Sotolongo, Rosaura Sotolongo

Not totally sure if that's her because there is another one as well but I think it is!

Liberty, New York, United States #1222089

The positive review is probably michelle, I've been waiting in a refund since Aug 9th, if you paid with a credit card file a dispute. It's the best and probably the only way to get your money without going to court. I wish there was a way to warn people of her business practices, she is the rudest, most nasty person I've ever met

Escondido, California, United States #1220413

Paid in May as of 9-29-16 No puppy, No refund and no communication. Wish I new how to see who really posted that positive comment

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1221681

It says it is from Homestead Florida so I would think that the puppy did not fly and was probably driven for delivery.

Sorry to hear you didn't get your puppy. I am waiting for mine too

to Anonymous #1349226

I was on another post reading. Someone on there said to go through your credit card company to get the refund.

Don't keep waiting on here to reimburse you. Hope this helps.

Kula, Hawaii, United States #1212236

thats funny because i paid on 07/06 and still have yet to receive my puppy. they changed the ship date 3 different times, offered a new puppy, never sent images of a new puppy, offered a refund and never got a refund.

must be a sexist company. luckily i paid with a cc.

to as #1213888

I paid 8/7 and didnt get the puppy or a refund either. Imagine that!!

I too find it really odd to have 1 positive "review" out of all the poor reviews. Interesting!!

to as Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1217546

I'd get my money back. Don't take a chance on a sick puppy.

Mine came to me really sick. Then had to have emergency eye surgery. Michelle promised to pay me 500.00 back in April. Still haven't gotten it.

Plus she I'd denying me papers for her now that I have her.

But, it's up to you. Just too many people getting sick pup's and promises from Michelle that never go thru.

to Anonymous Antelope, California, United States #1218004

I was supposed to get a refund but it never came. Been a month now she has my money still.

to inmarysm Los Angeles, California, United States #1221686

You probably will not get any response from her either. The best way to deal with poor sellers is to post your experience with them and suggest to others that they read the reviews of any person or business that they intend to use the services of.

to as Los Angeles, California, United States #1221683

I am sure that there is MANY MORE PEOPLE that did not receive a puppy or a refund. I wish people would post their experiences with places like this.

Adorablebulldogs - Never got a Puppy nor my Refund

2.5

I purchased a puppy on 8/7/16 and it was to be shipped on 8/26/16 an hour before the flight I got a call from a Suli Hernandez stating that the puppy wouldnt be coming that he had some "loose stools". And that in a couple weeks there would be an issue because the puppy cant ship if over 11 pounds.

So that this puppy couldnt be shipped. I immediately asked for a refund if they were not going to ship the puppy. I was told they would refund my money which has yet to appear. I never got a refund from them to date.

After I paid for the puppy it was almost impossible to get ahold of them or any answers to my questions. On August 26th after I asked for a refund I got a text from Michelle stating that I was lying...That all I had to do was say it was ok to ship puppy even though he had loose stools. I was not told that. I never lied to her but I feel I was lied to since I was to get a puppy yet the puppy showed up on multiple other sites with a different birthday then I was told and was updated on the other website (puppyfind) a week after I purchased him.

Incidentally if you do an image search of her past customers many of them will be found on a website called robsbulls.com with the exact same caption as on her facebook page. I asked for an updated photo of the puppy I bought and one was not provided to me. I also asked Michelle why he was on other websites with a different birthday and she told me "not to worry about that" it didnt matter.

I also asked for the vet certificate to be emailed to me and was told they would email it over and that never happened either. I want my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog.

I didn't like: Run around and dishonesty.

Comments

Breeds mini bull terrier. I got one.

Loved her and she went insane at 2 years old due inbreeding. I had to put her down. Texted Michelle but she wouldn't answer. I am heart broken.

She should be in jail. Evil person.

File a complaint with the Miami based FBI on their website at IC3.gov. I had the same experience still no refund and its been over a year!

I was also told my pup couldn't be shipped because of loose stools. By the time she said the pup was better it was too heavy.

I was asked to choose others. Got the same run around. We finally received our pup(3rd one we chose) and spent over a 1000 dollars saving her life. She breeds sick animals.

Michelle Sotolongo is a criminal and dog executioner.

I was the niave one to ever go down this route of purchase. She should be locked up.

Antelope, California, United States #1232888

That is exactly what they do!!! I still do not have my refund.

But she sure threatened me and was very rude via fb message. They are thieves!!! They sure take your money then will not refund it. Make us some bs excuse to not send the dog.

Then blame you via her lies for it all. She is one sick "puppy".

Please notify the USDA so this "thing" of a person can be shut down.

Lynn Haven, Florida, United States #1232854

Please include me on this, I thankfully did not sign the contract after looking her up but unfortunately she was quick to swipe my card..

have yet to get a refund..

or response.

Destin, Florida, United States #1232048

You have only 60 days to receive a refund on your card. They string it out till your past the 60 days ....

You won't get a puppy....

I am in process of getting my refund because I was able to show via text stream where they said "I will refund you if you are not happy... everyone wanted the puppy you got, she will sell in a minute!"

It's been 5.5 weeks (40 days)

I know they are lying - don't even trust the cancellation stuff they send.

It's all a big scam.

J

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1303907

We to are awaiting a refund on our puppies. We paid for them and their papers.

Had to choose different pups at the one we wanted was not available after weeks of calls that he couldn't be shipped. Both pups we received came sick and with no papers. Surgeries and thousands of dollars later we still have no papers or refunds. Pups have enlarged heart, elongated paletes, seizures and mental disorders.

Very sad that this lady puts these pups and families through ***. We have reported her to the Florida Attorney General and are pursuing a florida attorey after filing court papers in Colorado .

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1231466

How are these people not arrested. I purchased a puppy a few weeks ago and have been asking to pick him up.

Michele and Suli won't tell me where the dog is. Never answer the phone or respond to messages. This is so disturbing.

Keep asking and they do not answer .. This has been a horrible experience.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1222672

Anyone who has had problems with Michelle Sotolongo, English Bulldog Puppies For Sale, Adorable Bulldogs, Adorablebuldogs.com or CNNIC should file a report with the Better Business Bureau Soth Eastern Florida Office. It is not just about you, it is about all of us that have been deceived by them.

The above is my opinion as to what should be done. Also I feel that if enough complaints are filed with the BBB we all would stand a better chance of recovering our losses.

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #1219312

I have had the similar problem although I never recieved a puppy or the refund I was promised. I have hired a lawyer please let me know if you would like to proceed with me

to bri Antelope, California, United States #1219377

I would like to be in on that. You can email me at inmarysmemory@yahoo.com.

to inmarysm Albany, New York, United States #1220744

Me too. Chelsea.vasko@gmail.com

to bri Albany, New York, United States #1220736

I want to proceed with you

to bri Los Angeles, California, United States #1222673

bri,

any room left to proceed with you and your attorney? Private message me.

to anonymous Liberty, New York, United States #1228886

Has anyone received their money back, we paid in July, still no puppy or money??? Please email lflandreau76@yahoo.com with any info, would love to close Michelle down, worst person I ever come across

to bri New Caney, Texas, United States #1257192

I would like to be involved in law suit against them I have been waiting since 8/24 for my puppy I have all there email stating puppy will be shipped on this day. This first did it all my phone and then in oct they stated sending emails and I have kept them.

I am out 1300 and would like a puppy or money and put these people out of business. Jholder001@aol.com 713-865-0413

to bri Denver, Colorado, United States #1303908

we are from Colorado and are filing a law suit. We would be more than happy to provide you with any information that we have that may help you.

Antelope, California, United States #1218001

Its now been over a month and I still haven't gotten a refund. But I have gotten *** ton of extremely rude facebook messages from Michelle.

Rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of crossing paths with.

San Diego, California, United States #1212234

This exact thing happened to me on the SAME exact dates from this same company.

to Anonymous #1212920

Did you ever get a refund? You can message me at inmarysmemory@yahoo.com

to inmarysm Kula, Hawaii, United States #1214774

Dispute it on your credit card. hopefully you paid that way.

to Anonymous Salcha, Alaska, United States #1214680

We all got scamed by her. I paid 7000 for two English Bulldogs not even close to what I got.

She is giving us the run around too. Somehow she has to be stopped ther are over 20 cases similar yours.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1222677

You are not the only one in San Diego to have problems with Michelle. Private message me and I will forward the list I have of people who are unsatisfied with her

to anonymous Antelope, California, United States #1223251

Not sure how to private message you, but please forward the list to inmarysmemory@yahoo.com

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1210188

I'm not saying what they did is acceptable, but really. You mail ordered a puppy.

With all the scams going on in this world and you thought nothing of ordering a mail order puppy. Again, really!

How *** are you? You can kiss that money goodbye.

to Anonymous Albany, New York, United States #1220739

You're an ***. I have two Bulldogs I've shipped from other breeders that were amazing.

to Anonymous #1257198

YOUR JUST AN ***

Adorablebulldogs - Love our bulldog

4.6
Additional Fees

Never had a problem with Michelle or our bulldog puppy- everything went perfect, from the payment, flight, pick up, phone calls, etc. I paid a great price and she gave me free shipping for the special she was running at the time.

She is a great lady. The bulldog has no issues and is super sweet and healthy. I don't understand how she has so many complaints, when she has many happy customers. If I didn't have 4 others dog, I would get another bulldog puppy from her.

Did you know bulldogs have to be artificially inseminated?

That must be why she has frozen sperm. Just my opinion of this wonderful lady!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog.

Reason of review: Great product! My sweet puppy!.

I liked: Service, Price, Shipping, Puppy.

Comments

inmarysm

wow thats too much! Surely its a total lie!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1221901

Where are you located and which of her puppies did you purchase?

to Anonymous #1224882

lol yeah right!!

Adorablebulldogs - English Bulldog Dog Review

Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what stud is uses.

Mine two dogs turned out to be one an American bulldog the an olde bulldog.

As you can see the blue looks nothing like her parents and the black and white is 86lbs not English but olde. She also has a Facebook account where she does a lot of her selling now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog Review from Kansas City, Missouri

I also bought a puppy from Michelle. Took me a while to get her here due to my pup also having loose stools and couldnt be shipped.

Once we got her she was sick and had green slime coming from her nose and looked horrible! Took her to vet wuthin two days as told to do for the health guarantee to be good. She was given an antibiotic and other meds. Had to take her back.

Had to have emergency eye surgery due to her eye about to explode. This went on for a while. Finally she got better. Michelle promised me she would help me with the bills.

Its been 4 months and she continues to give excuses. Now she us ignoring me and saying im ***.

Shes very unprofessional and doesnt deserve to be living high on the hog by selling sick puplies. This is sad and needs to be stopped.

#1201954

I also bought two dogs from Michelle (adorable bulldogs) paid a lot for what I though we're English bulldogs turned out to be an American bulldog and and olde bulldog. She is giving me the cold

Shoulder now too after she said she backs her dogs 100% no she doesn't she is very unprofessional.

Lockport, Louisiana, United States #1201175

How many times did she cancel your shipment. I bought dog and can't even get her to ship to me

to Anonymous Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1202368

I picked mine up from her. Looked skinny.

She is ignoring me now but we keep calling and texting emailing everyday I post my experience with her on her site on Facebook. There's another one that lives in Alaska near me that she did wrong.

Adorablebulldogs.com bad service!!!

I purchased 2 english bulldog puppies on 4/8/16. I got two very sick puppies with Mange, pneumonia, and a host of other infections. The female has a luxating patella MPL a grade 3 out of 4 in severity and the male has a grade 2 heart murmur. I was told by Michelle the breeder that she would make this right by giving me healthier puppies or a partial refund I have all vet records to prove the condition of these puppies. Michelle the breeder will not not return my call or emails. Both issues (the bad knee and the heart) are hereditary which means the adult dogs she has should not be breed because they produce puppies with these major issues. I have reported her to the BBB.

facebook : English & French Bulldog Puppies For Sale

Phone: (321) 332-0453

Email: Ebp820@yahoo.com

Website: http://Facebook.com/AdorableBulldogs

Fort Richardson, Alaska, United States #1196990

Have you received any resolve on this issue? Do you know her full name and address? I am having issues with her right now and I need some information.

to Anonymous Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1201973

I live in anchorage I have been having issue trying to get hold

Of her she is ignoring me now. My two shots are not anything she advertised. She has a Facebook account.

to Jaycee New York, New York, United States #1220747

Michelle santalongo lives in Orlando Florida. Scammer ***.

to Anonymous Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1202935

Not sure if you ever check your comments if you do I would like to figure out a way to contact you about Michelle we are trying to get my issue resolved and maybe we can give you info to help you please let me know

Jaycee

to Jaycee West Columbia, Texas, United States #1207650

Same problem. I need more info on her.

to Anonymous Antelope, California, United States #1210228

You can email me if you like inmarysmemory@yahoo.com