Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues.She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what stud is uses.

Mine two dogs turned out to be one an American bulldog the an olde bulldog.

As you can see the blue looks nothing like her parents and the black and white is 86lbs not English but olde.She also has a Facebook account where she does a lot of her selling now.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Adorablebulldogs and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adorablebulldogs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animals category for more informed decision or compare Adorablebulldogs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Adorablebulldogs?

Comments

Berg Quella Kennel - Florida Health Certificate of Veterinary Inspection Berg Quella Kennel "Here is a copy of the Florida health cert, for Eileen Brown's Male Puppy. I had to ask the breeder to see it since I want to know if these..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Customer Care Review Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "The breeder has been asking for my credit card for the new dog's food to order online. Prices range from $39.99 to $500. I asked my Vet and he disagreed..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!! Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more