5.0
Additional Fees

I paid on 8/26 and just received my puppy yesterday Michelle did say that free shipping takes a little longer so I waited to save the money.The puppy arrived a few minutes behind schedule yesterday but we love her to pieces she is great!!!

Overall good experience, great customer service updates.

Would recommend her, will be back again.Thanks Michelle

This person wrote the review because of good quality of adorablebulldogs english bulldog dog from Adorablebulldogs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adorablebulldogs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adorablebulldogs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adorablebulldogs?

Comments

inmarysm
to Anonymous Antelope, California, United States #1218004

I was supposed to get a refund but it never came. Been a month now she has my money still.

to inmarysm Los Angeles, California, United States #1221686

You probably will not get any response from her either. The best way to deal with poor sellers is to post your experience with them and suggest to others that they read the reviews of any person or business that they intend to use the services of.

to as Los Angeles, California, United States #1221683

I am sure that there is MANY MORE PEOPLE that did not receive a puppy or a refund. I wish people would post their experiences with places like this.