Additional Fees

Don't ever ever deal with Michelle and her assistance Suly.Worse business I ever had in my life.

They are terrible and after they take your money they will never send you a dog nor a refund. Stay away from then. They took my money and started to put excuses and never ship the dog. She said she was pregnant and her husband was in coma at the hospital.

Then she show me a picture of a dog that look like it was dying. it was so skinny. She is awful, she don't talk to you, all she does is text you.

3 months after I sing the refund cancelation form and still no money back.Stayyyyyy Awayyyyyy.

Review about: Adorablebulldogs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Run around and dishonesty.

Had an Experience with Adorablebulldogs?

Comments

I was having the same problem they wouldn't give me a confirmation of when my puppy was coming then last minute told me the puppy couldn't get shipped to the airport near me so I just said whatever I just want my dog so I had to drive 3 hours to airport and while waiting for the flight detail email she said she would send it in 15 minutes it took over 30 hours finally getting the email I did finally receive my mini bull terrier he came with missing hair a scab on his head and I had to hand feed him for 3 months because I didn't want him to be food aggressive he ate like a savage after having him for about 3 months he was diagnosed with demodex mange and the vet said it probably from the breeder but I love my baby and have had him for about a year now I deffinatly wouldn't deal with her again though.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1285062

I'm having the same problem with her.She won't give me the details to pick up the dog I purchased or a refund.

I'm going to make it my duty to shut her "business"down for good!I have many of her past customers info and will contact them and her possible future customers and let them know how she rips people off.

to Anonymous #1299599

We've fallen for it.She's moved shipment on us again.

I've found a Facebook page that's hers listing the same puppies under a different name.

Please send get in touch with us.We would like to get involved in shutting her down.

to Unhappycamper9 #1301295

What is the name of the facebook page? Can you please share that info?

to Anonymous Oneonta, New York, United States #1318887

Was scammed by her too.Paid for the dog, got receipt of shipment but day of shipping received email stating would be delayed.

Told her I wanted a refund but now won't respond to any of my calls, texts or messages.Not that she ever responded to me anyways

Seattle, Washington, United States #1284931

Was this jan of this yr. I've been dealing with her since 2015 she sold me two dogs that were falsley advertised and not even what the add said. Trying to find out how to take her out and shut her down