Purchased a puppy from this "breeder" for my daughter for Christmas.The day it was supposed to arrive ( 2 days before Christmas) the seller called and said the puppy was not being shipped as expected.

No valid reason...ruined my daughter's Christmas. Nothing but excuses and lies for the next three months. Finally got a refund after 3 months and only after involving law enforcement. Was promised a gift certificate for another puppy which was just another lie.

Don't waste your time with this incredibly unprofessional breeder with no integrity.

Unfortunately the website assured me this was a legitimate breeder with no prior complaints which obviously was a lie.Whole experience was incredibly disappointing and infuriating.

Review about: Adorablebulldogs Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

File a complaint with the Miami based FBI on their website at IC3.gov. I had the same experience still no refund and its been over a year!

What law enforcement did you go through? I need to use them

This person should not be breeding.

We received a sick puppy that nearly died.She is a horrible person to deal with.

We chose a puppy and were excited for her arrival. We were asked to choose another one twice. Poor dogs. I assume they didn't make it after nursing the one we received.

Communication was difficult. Once we had the sick pup she did call to see how she doing. Seems she knew these dogs were ill. Michelle from adorable bulldogs should be shut down.

How can this woman sleep?"Adorable Bulldogs" She is out of Miami.

Houston, Texas, United States #1299219

Can you help me with her address? I'm out $1300 for 8 months, cannot get her to pay...