Adorablebulldogs - Never got a Puppy nor my Refund

4 of 10 Adorablebulldogs reviews

I purchased a puppy on 8/7/16 and it was to be shipped on 8/26/16 an hour before the flight I got a call from a Suli Hernandez stating that the puppy wouldnt be coming that he had some "loose stools".And that in a couple weeks there would be an issue because the puppy cant ship if over 11 pounds.

So that this puppy couldnt be shipped. I immediately asked for a refund if they were not going to ship the puppy. I was told they would refund my money which has yet to appear. I never got a refund from them to date.

After I paid for the puppy it was almost impossible to get ahold of them or any answers to my questions. On August 26th after I asked for a refund I got a text from Michelle stating that I was lying...That all I had to do was say it was ok to ship puppy even though he had loose stools. I was not told that. I never lied to her but I feel I was lied to since I was to get a puppy yet the puppy showed up on multiple other sites with a different birthday then I was told and was updated on the other website (puppyfind) a week after I purchased him.

Incidentally if you do an image search of her past customers many of them will be found on a website called robsbulls.com with the exact same caption as on her facebook page. I asked for an updated photo of the puppy I bought and one was not provided to me. I also asked Michelle why he was on other websites with a different birthday and she told me "not to worry about that" it didnt matter.

I also asked for the vet certificate to be emailed to me and was told they would email it over and that never happened either.I want my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Animals
review #914440 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Adorablebulldogs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 10 Adorablebulldogs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
inmarysm

Oct 27 #1232888 Antelope, California, United States

That is exactly what they do!!! I still do not have my refund. But she sure threatened me and was very rude via fb message. They are thieves!!! They sure take your money then will not refund it. Make us some bs excuse to not send the dog. Then blame you via her lies for it all. She is one sick "puppy". Please notify the USDA so this "thing" of a person can be shut down.

Oct 27 #1232854 Lynn Haven, Florida, United States

Please include me on this, I thankfully did not sign the contract after looking her up but unfortunately she was quick to swipe my card..
have yet to get a refund..
or response.

Oct 25 #1232048 Destin, Florida, United States

You have only 60 days to receive a refund on your card. They string it out till your past the 60 days ....
You won't get a puppy.... I am in process of getting my refund because I was able to show via text stream where they said "I will refund you if you are not happy... everyone wanted the puppy you got, she will sell in a minute!"
It's been 5.5 weeks (40 days)
I know they are lying - don't even trust the cancellation stuff they send. It's all a big scam.
J

2 0 Reply

Oct 24 #1231466 Brooklyn, New York, United States

How are these people not arrested. I purchased a puppy a few weeks ago and have been asking to pick him up. Michele and Suli won't tell me where the dog is. Never answer the phone or respond to messages. This is so disturbing. Keep asking and they do not answer .. This has been a horrible experience.

anonymous

Oct 05 #1222672 Los Angeles, California, United States

Anyone who has had problems with Michelle Sotolongo, English Bulldog Puppies For Sale, Adorable Bulldogs, Adorablebuldogs.com or CNNIC should file a report with the Better Business Bureau Soth Eastern Florida Office. It is not just about you, it is about all of us that have been deceived by them.
The above is my opinion as to what should be done. Also I feel that if enough complaints are filed with the BBB we all would stand a better chance of recovering our losses.

bri

Sep 27 #1219312 Grand Junction, Colorado, United States

I have had the similar problem although I never recieved a puppy or the refund I was promised. I have hired a lawyer please let me know if you would like to proceed with me

2 0 Reply

Oct 18 #1228886 Liberty, New York, United States

Has anyone received their money back, we paid in July, still no puppy or money??? Please email lflandreau76@yahoo.com with any info, would love to close Michelle down, worst person I ever come across

inmarysm

Sep 25 #1218001 Antelope, California, United States

Its now been over a month and I still haven't gotten a refund. But I have gotten *** ton of extremely rude facebook messages from Michelle. Rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of crossing paths with.

Sep 14 #1212920

Did you ever get a refund? You can message me at inmarysmemory@yahoo.com

Sep 18 #1214774 Kula, Hawaii, United States

Dispute it on your credit card. hopefully you paid that way.

Jaycee

Sep 18 #1214680 Salcha, Alaska, United States

We all got scamed by her. I paid 7000 for two English Bulldogs not even close to what I got. She is giving us the run around too. Somehow she has to be stopped ther are over 20 cases similar yours.

anonymous

Oct 05 #1222677 Los Angeles, California, United States

You are not the only one in San Diego to have problems with Michelle. Private message me and I will forward the list I have of people who are unsatisfied with her

Sep 09 #1210188 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I'm not saying what they did is acceptable, but really. You mail ordered a puppy. With all the scams going on in this world and you thought nothing of ordering a mail order puppy. Again, really! How *** are you? You can kiss that money goodbye.

0 1 Reply
Chelsea

Sep 30 #1220739 Albany, New York, United States

You're an ***. I have two Bulldogs I've shipped from other breeders that were amazing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.