This company is brutal, Michelle jerked me around for 2 months.I asked to go see the dog in Florida.

She said "I thought you live in New York" I said I do, but I also have a house in Florida. I would like to drive over and visit the dog I purchased. She told me she needs 2 weeks notice for a visit and in 2 weeks you'll have the dog.. Told me she was shipping the dog on a Tuesday morning from Miami and would land at JFK 11PM Wednesday night.

I asked her who ships a dog and keeps them in cargo for 30 plus hours. I will come pick up the dog. There was nothing but excuses and lies. She never answers her phone, she has 5 kids, the dogs are sick BLAH BLAH BLAH.

after not getting the dog I wanted she said oh I feel bad I will ship you another dog. So now we are up to the bate and switch part of her program.. No Michelle I don't want you to pick a dog for us, we already picked a dog, She than tells me the dog is to fat to fly.. I asked how fat can an 8 week Mini Bull Dog be?

Oh he is fat his father was fat.. Is she kidding it was devastating what she put us through for weeks.. Asked about the dogs parents, what shots he had the food he is eating normal questions a breeder should have an answer to...

She NEVER GAVE ME AN ANSWER TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS.STAY AWAY from Michele and her partner in crime Suli Hernandez.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Adorablebulldogs?

Comments

New Hampshire, United States #1327724

My sister was also scammed by this woman. Took $1000 for a puppy that never arrived, now 2 months later we are just getting the run around. Has anyone been able to resolve anything?

I got screwed out of 7 grand was

Told the dogs were champion sired and blood sired and show quality.They are neither of those and the best part they are not even English dogs.

One is an American bulldog and the males it olde English been going back and forth same issues don't answer blocked me from contacting her on Facebook.I would love to see

Her out of business.